According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at Namastay Welcome Home. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in.
The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age.
The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with hotel phone number. You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by Namastay Welcome Home
Unmarried/Unrelated couples will not be allowed to check-in. Namastay Welcome Home reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. This is at the full discretion of the hotel management. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
Customers with Local IDs will not be allowed to check-in. Hotel Arnav Gaya reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city.
The room tariff is not includes GST or any other Govt. applied charges. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged by the hotel at the time of check-out from the hotel.
For any update, the customer shall pay applicable cancellation/modification charges.
Modified bookings will be subject to availability and revised booking policy of the hotel.
The cancellation/modification charges are standard and any waiver is entirely on the hotel's discretion.
Number of modifications possible on a booking will be on the discretion of Namastay Welcome Home.
Selective offers of Namastay Welcome Home will not be valid on cancellation or modification of a booking.
Any e-coupon discount on the original booking shall be forfeited in the event of cancellation or modification.
Safety and Hygiene
- Quarantine protocols are being followed as per local government authorities
- Guests from containment zones are not allowed
- Shared resources in common areas are properly sanitized
- Property staff is trained on hygiene guidelines
- Guests with fever are not allowed
- Guests without Aarogya Setu app are allowed
- Hand sanitizer is not provided in guest accommodation and common areas
Food and Drinks Hygiene
- COVID-19 guidelines for Food Hygiene is followed as per government guidelines
- Social distancing is followed in restaurants
- Serve ware and supplies are sanitized before they are brought to the kitchen
- Masks and hairnets are mandatory for staff in restaurants
- Unmarried couples are not allowed
- Bachelors allowed
- Guests below 18 years of age are not allowed at the property.
- Suitable for children
- tag entry is not allowed
Room Safety and Hygiene
- All rooms are disinfected using bleach or other disinfectant
- Rooms are properly sanitized between stays
- and sanitizers are not available in the rooms
Smoking/Alcohol consumption Rules
- Smoking within the premises is not allowed
- Alcohol consumption is not allowed within the property premises.
- Pets are not allowed.
- There are no pets living on the property
- Social distancing protocols are followed
- Cashless Payment is available
- Non veg food is not allowed
- Outside food is not allowed
- Credit/debit cards are accepted
- Visa card is accepted
- QR Code is accepted
ID Proof Related
- Aadhar is accepted as ID proof(s)
- PAN Card is not accepted as ID proof(s)
- Local ids not allowed
- The property is Elderly-friendly/Disabled-friendly
- Bed height is not accessible
- The entire unit is not accessible by wheelchair
- The property does not have a wide entryway
Directions to reach the property
- The property is located at a distance of 8.0 KMs from the Gaya International Airport, Gaya. Take a auto from Gaya International Airport, Gaya and de-board at Gaya Railway Station. The estimated travel fare from the Gaya International Airport, Gaya to the property is 200.0 INR and total travel time is 30 minutes.
- The property is located at a 50 meters walking distance from the Gaya Junction with an low trek. Total travel time is 5 minutes.
- The property is located at a distance of 2.0 KMs from the Gaya Bus Stand. Take a auto from Gaya Bus Stand and de-board at Gaya Railway Station. The estimated travel fare from the Gaya Bus Stand to the property is 50.0 INR and total travel time is 15 minutes.
- The property is located at a distance of 15.0 KMs from the Bodh Gaya, Bihar 824231, India. Take a auto from Bodh Gaya, Bihar 824231, India and de-board at Gaya Railway Station. The estimated travel fare from the Bodh Gaya, Bihar 824231, India to the property is 200.0 INR and total travel time is 40 minutes.
- Does not allow private parties or events
- Visitors are not allowed
- We do not allow unmarried / unrelated couples to check-in. This is at full discretion of the hotel management. No refund would be applicable in case the check-in is denied under such circumstances. Foreign nationals are allowed with valid Passport/Visa and other India GOVT instructions. Stag Male Guest is Not allowed in Lady Staying guest Room and Single Lady guest is not allowed in Male staying Guest Room.
Child Extra Bed Policy
No extra bed will be provided to accommodate any child included in the booking up-to 6 Yrs.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Policy Term : Fully Refundable
- Policy Description : The guest can cancel free of charge up to 10 AM on the day of arrival. If cancelled after 10 AM on the day of arrival, 100 % of the Entire Stay shall be charged.
- If Post Deadline (Booking Engine Only)The guest shall be charged 100 % of the Entire Stay.